Monday, September 04, 2006

LOGOSrhetoricPARALYSISvomit


There is no better way to say this, so I will just say it the way it was told to me.

Last night, I paid for my coffee with some stray jacks, a ball of twine, and a jar of nails, when it struck me all at once that this was in fact the utopia I had been looking for since leaving home some five years earlier. The economic castration and ill-painted dormitory replica furniture - it's milk crate sheen lusted over by fawning middle-weight girlfight horsetrainers - these were the revisions and plasterings-on-walls for which we had paid with several spare organs. It landed me in the stocks in Town Square and I came away with tomato on my face and a heavy load in my genes. That night we paid with some cartoon bits of barter - yeah, and IT WAS ALL..............RIGHT MAN!!!! Thanks, capitalism - your essentially sunny outlook has taught me this: while we're all chained to the shitting post, at least we can sell our neighbor's own fetters back to him for a 40% profit!

AU REVOIR, you fucking coffee guy!!!!!!!!!





andafteralliwasastillbirthnotbadforadamnedspoteh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home