Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tips for Drinking

My antioxidized revelation also made me think of a drink recipe a friend gave me. I don't know what it's actually called, but since this friend was in town for the Intonation Festival in July, we'll call it a . . .

Red Harrington . . . in honor of one of the best sets I've ever seen.

2 shots of gin (and the good stuff, too . . . don't cheap out on this one)
6 ounces pomegranate juice
1 ounce lime juice
Garnish with positive thoughts

Chill glass, no ice. These fuckers are sweet and heavy, but delicious. You may only want one.

Come to think of it, a more appropriate drink to earn Tim Harrington's name would probably be this one . . .

39 ounces King Cobra
1 ounce sweat

Pour one ounce of Kind Cobra onto inner-city pavement, mix remainder with sweat of unsuspecting audience member. Drink as a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home