Thursday, April 20, 2006

Everything is Accelerated


A cruel thing I like to do is leave Myspace friend requestors waiting in limbo for weeks like I'm taking a long time to mull things over and make my decision, when really I'm not thinking about it at all!

Thing that is happening: I am moving to New York in order to become a fashion accessory for a Lower East Side cupcake shop promoter (don't ask). He will wrap me around his neck like a mink stole, or a pet snake - he's also requested I make "some kind of animal noise, Nancy." This move will occur sooner than was expected. Memorial Day Weekend, I make Chicago a memory.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU READY 2 DIE?????!!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nenerneneneneerererr eeeeahahhhhhhhhh!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home